Our motto is "FROM THE PAST, FOR THE FUTURE"
Our mission is to:
- To perpetuate the highest traditions of sportsmanship within the rowing community through the continuing association and reunion of rowers.
- To foster, improve and perpetuate the sport of rowing and sculling.
- To promote the ideals of rowing and sculling through an active interest in the affairs of Rowing New South Wales and its affiliates.
- To encourage Junior Rowing Development through the establishment of appropriate award schemes/programs.
- To recognize and record significant achievements of individuals and organisations.
- To assist Rowing New South Wales in the staging of regattas and other events.
DUE TO THE CANCELLATION OF THE 2019-2020 ROWING SEASON DUE TO THE PANDEMIC NO YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE AWARDED FOR THE SEASON.
THE 2019-2020 APPLICATIONS ALREADY RECEIVED WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE 2020-2021 EVALUATION.
PASSING OF DR. STEPHEN HINCHY OAM, ASM on Wednesday 8th July - a true icon of our sport. Please use this link to go to the RA website -https://rowingaustralia.com.au/2020/07/08/vale-dr-stephen-hinchy-oam-asm/
PASSING OF BOB STONE past President of Leichhardt R.C. 24th July 2020. Barry Moynahan advised that Bob Stone passed away over night on the Sunshine Caost aged 88 years.
A distinguished lightweight rower and coach Bob was a great worker for the sport.
May he rest in peace...
Latest Newsletter - COME FORWARD MAY 2020.
2008 Kings Cup Presentation Sydney International Regatta Centre