Our motto is "FROM THE PAST, FOR THE FUTURE"
Our mission is to:
- To perpetuate the highest traditions of sportsmanship within the rowing community through the continuing association and reunion of rowers.
- To foster, improve and perpetuate the sport of rowing and sculling.
- To promote the ideals of rowing and sculling through an active interest in the affairs of Rowing New South Wales and its affiliates.
- To encourage Junior Rowing Development through the establishment of appropriate award schemes/programs.
- To recognize and record significant achievements of individuals and organisations.
- To assist Rowing New South Wales in the staging of regattas and other events.
Latest Newsletter - COME FOWARD NOVEMBER 2021
NSW UNION OF ROWERS INC. MERCHANDISING PROGRAM IS CLOSING AFTER 10 YEARS OF SUCCESSFUL MARKETING. PLACE YOUR ORDER TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Download the 2021 Annual Report and Financial Statement.
2021 YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
Please find listed below the successful applicants who have been selected to receive $1,000 – Youth Development Scholarship.
Zinc Bosco Hunter Valley Grammar School / Newcastle University Boat Club
Alyssa Fikkers Loreto Kirribilli
Niamh Geraghty Hunter Valley Grammar School / Newcastle University Boat Club
Bronte Marshall Balmain Rowing Club
Freya Neville Kinross Wolaroi School / Sydney Rowing Club
Beau Nicholas St Augustine’s College / Mosman Rowing Club
Isabella Scammell Kinross Wolaroi School / Sydney Rowing Club
Brandon Smith St Augustine’s College / Mosman Rowing Club
Oliver St Pierre St Augustine’s College / Mosman Rowing Club
Joshua Wilson St Augustine’s College / Mosman Rowing Club
Congratulations to each of the successful athletes. Encouraging each of you to continue on your rowing journey.
The presentations will take place at the RNSW Annual Dinner on Saturday, 19th June.
2008 Kings Cup Presentation Sydney International Regatta Centre